Strawberry Banana Granola Parfaits
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
6 large dates, pitted
3 T. natural almond butter
3 T. honey
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1 t. real vanilla extract
1 c. rolled oats
½ t. ground cinnamon
¼ t. salt
¼ c. raw almonds, roughly chopped
2 T. sunflower seeds
2 c. plain Greek yogurt
2 large bananas, sliced
1 c. fresh strawberries, sliced
- Pre-heat -oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving a bit of overlap on the sides.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the pitted dates, almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the date mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the oats, cinnamon, salt, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Mix until well combined and the oats and nuts are nicely coated.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking dish and pat down into an even layer. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until lightly golden brown and toasted on top, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crumble as you remove it from the pan, with some larger chunks.
- To serve, alternate layers of Greek yogurt, granola, sliced bananas, and fresh strawberries in 4 parfait dishes or mason jars. Enjoy!